The Sabre Eton is a traditional snaffle used extensively for showing - especially native breeds, also a favourite of the hunting fraternity. The simplest of designs gives an under-stated finish that enhances even the plainest of equine heads. Choose the head & cheeks width that suits the individual:
5/8" (16mm) suits the majority or the wider 3/4" (18mm) for the larger equine or bolder heads - i.e. Section D Cobs. All heads have the embossed logos to suit showing etiquette.
N.B. THIS BRIDLE IS DARKER THAN SHOWN IN THE MAIN PHOTO - PLEASE SEE THE OTHER IMAGES. (Image 3 shows 2" Noseband and added plaited browband)
- Hand stitched, full grain bridle butt
- Flat sewn Brow & Noseband - Now Option to order with Wide Plaited Browband.
- Noseband Widths:
Full Size & O/S - 1 1/4" Now with Extra Width Options of 1.1/2" or 2"
- Cob Size - 1 1/8"
Pony Size - 1"
- Browband Lengths (Approx) Pony 13" Cob 14.1/2" F/S 15.1/2" O/S 17"
- Stainless steel fittings
- 5/8" (16mm) or 3/4" (18mm) Head & Cheeks with the Embossed Logos
- Havana or Black
- Mix N Match available for equines who aren't "off the peg" - just call or email us