The Sabre Cordoba for the definitive design in comfort bridles.
In today's demanding world, riders want the best for their horses; their comfort and well being is of paramount importance. We have addressed the increasing desire for a padded poll bridle drawing upon over 40 years of designing & manufacturing experience with a design that is correctly proportioned & beautifully functional. All straps buckle up on both sides; cheeks, throat & cavesson. We feel that this unique feature gives a significant advantage over traditionally styled comfort designs that have the cavesson hanger running through & over the crown. The Cordoba range is elegant & effective, giving cleaner looking lines and easier, more even adjustment and alignment.
Cordoba - Chosen by Champions
- 5/8" (16mm) Head & Cheeks with branded, padded crown
- Padded browband with Metallic Motifs
- Throat lash & cavesson buckle up on both sides
- Genuine Herm. Sprenger German Silver buckles and stainless steel hookstud fittings
- Round raised padded cavesson measuring approx. 1 1/4" (inclusive of padding)
- Crank fastening cavesson with leather jaw pad OR
- 'Klassic' fastening cavesson (regular buckle & point)
- Sizes: Extra Full Size (O/S) or Full Size
- Colours: Havana/Havana, Black/Black or Black/White (Leather jaw pad fastening only)
- Weymouth only or with optional rein sets:
(1) 5/8" Suregrip (Rubber lined dressage style) and 1/2" Plain Spliced Rein Set
(2) 5/8" Event (Plain leather with hand set loops) and 1/2" Plain Spliced Rein Set
All manufacturers sizes will vary slightly; if you are unsure of the sizing please check your existing bridle against our measurement chart to determine the size(s) you need. Please do not hesitate to email our customer services if you require any further help.